SnuggleBunnies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnuggleBunnies Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlackBall private server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueThunder
Admin
BlueThunder

BlackBall private server Empty
PostSubject: BlackBall private server   BlackBall private server EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:51 am

hi. i kinda quitted ACME, and i'm kinda playing new private server now. if you wanna come with me to the new server post in here and i'll send you private messeage with link.
Back to top Go down
https://snugglebunnies.forumotion.com
Kristjan

Kristjan

PostSubject: Re: BlackBall private server   BlackBall private server EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:45 am

BlueThunder wrote:
hi. i kinda quitted ACME, and i'm kinda playing new private server now. if you wanna come with me to the new server post in here and i'll send you private messeage with link.

i do,cause acme is acting wierd (my game screen) so can u send me tht new private serveR?
Back to top Go down
Miss_Mosho

Miss_Mosho

PostSubject: Re: BlackBall private server   BlackBall private server EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:26 am

BlueThunder wrote:

me too , send me the link plz
Back to top Go down
TibuForWin

PostSubject: Re: BlackBall private server   BlackBall private server EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:56 am

BlueThunder wrote:

whats good about that new private server?

ok i found new privat server http://www.aceeo.co.nr/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackBall private server   BlackBall private server Empty

Back to top Go down

BlackBall private server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnuggleBunnies :: Legion :: General-
Jump to: