SnuggleBunnies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnuggleBunnies Legion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips about the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zym

Zym

Tips about the game Empty
PostSubject: Tips about the game   Tips about the game EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:23 am

well i wanted to " share our knowledge about the game, so, we maybe will become stroger every 1.
here we can share some tips about the game, like, how to?, when to?, where to?, etc. i will be adding tips eventualy or the things i will be noticing, founding, i hope you all can add something too

Last edited by Zym on Thu May 08, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss_Mosho

Miss_Mosho

PostSubject: Re: Tips about the game   Tips about the game EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:40 am

Eudemon Tips

u want a tip?, well for me is better if u make stars and only composing for Main atribute and when ur Stupid eudemon get only 4 of star mark composing for sub and Ini atribute u got like 7 or 10 of star mark xD

Last edited by Miss_Mosho on Thu May 08, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder
Admin
BlueThunder

PostSubject: Re: Tips about the game   Tips about the game EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:38 am

Hunting Tip

i'll help you guys how to get fast eps.

1) compose ur pets so ur pets get lvl 1
2) buy like 100 rondom scrolls
3) go in gobi --> tombF1
4) keep hunting with ur low lvl pet
5) use rondoms when you clean spawns

that's the best way for me and gastest eps ever. i'm able to get 30k eps in less than 30 mins so you guys should try it out
Back to top Go down
https://snugglebunnies.forumotion.com
Zym

Zym

PostSubject: Re: Tips about the game   Tips about the game EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:40 pm

untill server is fking down im gonna add some tips:

like in every where you go, first of all learn how to act in the game

1.- dont beg for stuff thats noobish, it may work for some ppl but that kind of ppl its just bothering, that kind of ppl will still asking you for more more more and more. ( w/e thats how i think, you can be more cool and trow some stuff to the noobs)

2.- watch your mounth meaning take care of what do you say b cuz there are alot of pissing noobs who likes to talk shit and just make ppl mad, that will make you a target of many many enemys.

3.- if you got pked when you are still low lvl, low pot, etc, dont get mad just remember that f***er, train hard, try be more stronger, make stronger friends and then when you think you are enough then rape him and take revenge.

i ll add more later my ideas are lost right now

flowing again:

4.- when you join a legion ( like this one ) help with it! what do i mean with help? you can help in many ways:

a) donating money ( here the money isnt hard to get so... but still can be a way to help.
b) register your eudemons even more eudemons we all will have more potency and if you make it join the top then its even more better because it add more potency,
c) dont try beg for the aide spots, those spots only will give you a low amount of pot and you will not get more pot than the established by the aides, its better if you can get your own position for donations let the aid spots for the realy weak ppls or noobis.
d) if you are low potency avoid enemies that only will flame the whole legion or if you ask for help while being pked first check the potency if its higher than the leaders then, dont think you can be helped b cuz we the leaders only will be phatetic
e) for those who like pk: dont random pk ppl ( like the legion rules) if you got pked dont bug the others or dont spit shit , and when you are pking enemy legions dont taunt at them just pk them, if you are fighting and you are being pked by another ppl more stronger than you, dont stay in the same place, being pked more than 3 times its very pissing and that makes negative donations to the legion.

out of ideas again ill add more later

f) i dont wanna say names but after i lived it when you go pk go in fu***ing team mode or legion pk mode so you wont pk your allies/mates, etc -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips about the game   Tips about the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips about the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnuggleBunnies :: Legion :: General-
Jump to: